Only your account's Setup Administrators can add new customers by following the steps below.
Learn how to look up your setup administrator here.
1. Go to Settings -> Company Setup
2. Select the Customers menu on the left side of the page
3. Click ADD ITEM and start typing your customer's name
4. Select your customer from the drop-down menu
5. Click on the Green save button on the right side of the row.
- Ask your customer what their company name is Net-Inspect
- Some customers have multiple locations
- Many accounts have similar names, so ensure you are adding the correct one.
- If your customer is not available and you are unsure how to find them, you can reach out to the Net-Inspect helpdesk by submitting a ticket
- Let us know the customer name and address location you are trying to add
- You can also reach out to the helpdesk if you are not a setup administrator and all current setup administrators have left the company.
If your company does not pay a fee to use Net-Inspect, you may add other customers that are direct subscribers to Net-Inspect. If you wish to manage all FAIRs (internally, supplier, and all customers) in Net-Inspect or use our other modules, we offer subscription options for all company sizes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.