On October 13, 2023, Net-Inspect released an update in support of AS9102 Rev. C.
To leverage the Rev C Format, users can:
1) Create a new FAIR using Rev C, through the Net-Inspect Interface
2) Import a FAIR using the Rev C Excel Import Template
3) Convert an existing FAIR from Rev B to Rev C
4) Copy an existing FAIR in either Rev B or Rev C using Rev C
Below are steps for each.
Creating a FAIR, through the Net-Inspect Interface:
Ability to create a Revision B or C FAIR
Importing a FAIR:
- New Excel Template, Rev. C available.
- Rev B templates still accepted.
- Ballooning Software
- All ballooning software will still upload to Net-Inspect
- If the FAIR is loaded as a Rev. B FAIR, it can be converted to a Rev C FAIR in Net-Inspect.
Converting a FAIR
Option to convert a Rev B FAIR to a Rev C FAIR after opening a FAIR:
Note: You cannot convert back to Rev B, however, you can copy a Rev C FAIR into a Rev B FAIR.
Copying a FAIR:
Functionality to create the copy as a Rev B or Rev C FAIR:
Below is a summary of Changes by Form
- Field 4 - FAIR Number is now "FAIR Identifier"
- "Reasons for FAIR" is now part of the FAIR Form. It is moved from above Form 1 to within Form 1.
- Reasons are displayed from the customers set of FAIR Reasons.
- If customer indicated on the FAIR does not have FAIR Reasons setup in the company setup, then a default list of reasons is displayed.
- Field 17 is now Part Type
- Field 19 is now "Does FAIR Contain a Documented Nonconformance(s)?"
- This replaces FAI Complete and FAI Not Complete
- The logic still applies, in order to select "No," the FAIR may not have any nonconformances on Form 3.
- Signature fields are re-numbered.
- "User Comments" is now field 26. Comments
- Field 14, signature field is removed.
- Signature field is removed.
- Custom Field 14 is now field 12
FAIR List Page:
- "FAIR Status" (Complete/Not Complete) is now "Documented Nonconformances(s)?" (Yes/No)