How to copy a FAIR from an Archived Account to An Active Account
To copy the FAIR from your archive account:
Net-Inspect credentials are stored separately for your primary account and the archive account. If you have not set a password for your archive account, please do so:
- In your web browser, go to https://www.net-inspect.com. Be sure you are not logged in to an existing Net-Inspect account.
- First, you will need to set a password for your User ID in the for the (Archive) account:
- From the Net-Inspect Login page, click the “Set or Reset Password” link, enter your email address, and click Submit. You will receive an email with directions.
- Click the “Restore Password” link in the email you receive
- A Change Password page will appear. If you see drop-down list of Companies, then select the Archive account from this list.
- Enter your new password for the Archive account.
- Return to the Net-Inspect Login page. You can now log into your company’s active (non-archived) account.
- You can copy the FAIR from the Archive account to your active account.
- Go to First Articles > Create FAIR > Copy From Existing > Enter the credentials for the archive account in the Source Company fields on the left> VALIDATE. Click "Use Current Company" as the destination on the right.
6. You will then be presented with a dropdown list to select the FAIR to copy from the archive account:
7. Select the FAIR and then select all options:
8. Click Copy FAIR.
9. A full editable copy will be placed into your internal FAIR list page.